Dr. ADITYA JINDAL
A Native of Chandigarh, Dr. Aditya Jindal received training in Generaal Medicine at the eminent Delhi Sir Ganga Ram Hospital and obtained his postgraduate DNB (Medicine) from the National Boar of Examinations. After working as a Senior Resident in the Department of medicine at the Prestigious Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh, he joined the postdoctoral course in the Department of Pulmonary Medicine in the same institute and was awarded the degree of D.M. Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in June 2013.
Dr. Jindal is fully trained in all interventional bronchoscopic procedures including endobronchial and transbronchial biopsies, bronchoalveolar lavage and conventional transbronchial needle aspirations. He is also trained in advanced bronchoscopic techniques such as argon plasma coagulation, endobronchial electrocautery and cryotherapy. He has assisted and independently performed over 100 cases of endobronchial ultrasound (EBUS) guided transbronchial needle aspiration.
he has also undergone trainint in the field of sleep medicine and lung cancer chemotherapy. he has extensive experience in the field of critical care medicine including ventilatory managment, intubation, central venous cathererization, percutaneous trancheostomy, critical care thoracic ultrasound and other ICU procedures.
- Jindal A, Duggal L, Jain N, Malhotra S. Immune Reconstitution Inflammatory Syndrome in Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci. 2008; 50:359-61.
- Jindal A, Madan K, Singh N, Nijhawan R. Incidental pathologically proven pulmonary hamartoma in a patient with carcinoma tongue. BMJ Case Rep 2013. doi:10.1136/bcr-2013-008942
- Verma S, Jindal A. Pulmonary eosinophilic disorders. In Jindal SK (ed) (2011). Textbook of pulmonary and critical care medicine. Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers.
- Jindal A, Singh N. Management of community acquired pneumonia. World clinics Pulmonary and critical care medicine. 2012; 1:76-94.
- Jindal A, Agarwal R. Novel treatment of a persistent bronchopleural fistula using a customized spigot. Journal of bronchology and interventional pulmonology. 2014 Apr;21(2):173-6
- Jindal A, Singh N. Oxidative stress and lung cancer. In ‘Oxidative Stress and Anti-oxidants in Respiratory Diseases’. Publishers: Springer USA.
- Jindal A, Agarwal R, Bal A. Inflammatory myofibroblastic tumor of the trachea in the pediatric age group: case report and systematic review of the literature. Journal of bronchology and interventional pulmonology. 2015 Jan;22(1):58-65
- Jindal A. Sleep medicine in India: current scenario and future challenges. Chest India edition. 2015; 6,#1, 3-4
- Jindal A. interpretation of Arterial Blood Gases and Acid-base Abnormalities. World Clin Pulm Crit Care Med. 2016; 4(1):156-68
- Jindal A. Thoracoscopy. World Clin Pulm Crit Care Med. Accepted for publication
- Jindal A, Gupta A. Acute Pleuritis in Sarcoidosis. The Indian journal of chest diseases and allied sciences. Accepted for publication.
- NAPCON 2007, National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases, Chandigarh, Dec 2007.
- Annual Meeting, Indian Association of Bronchology, Chandigarh, Feb 4-6, 2011.
- Rapporteur, Workshop on Development of Guidelines for management of pneumonias. Indian Chest Society, National College of Chest Physicians and Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (2012)
- Distance Learning Course on Asthma and COPD 2012, European Respiratory Society, 2012
- Rapporteur, Workshop on Development of Guidelines for management of COPD. Indian Chest Society, National College of Chest Physicians and Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh (2013)
- BRONCHOCON 2014, New Delhi, 2014
- NAPCON 2014, National Conference on Pulmonary Diseases, Agra, Dec 2014.
- Annual update, APS, New Delhi, 2015.
- Annual update, APS, Hyderabad, 2016.
- Annual conference of American Thoracic Society, San Francisco, 2016.